This past week I ran a series of articles helping you (and me!) get ready for the new school year. Personally, I love this time of year – like Anne Shirley, I excitedly look forward to a whole new year with no mistakes in it yet. We collect our materials, plan our schedules and get everything ready.
This school year, I’m going to have a high school senior, two 10th graders, and a very bouncy and chatty 3rd grader. That should make for an interesting year!
Here is a recap of all of the articles from the Back to “Home” School series, collected here for easy access.
I hope you all have a wonderful school year and a great first day back!
Back to “Home” School Series (B2HS)
- B2HS: Advice to the New Homeschooling Mother
- B2HS: Getting Organized for the New School Year
- B2HS: Tips for Avoiding Homeschooling Burn Out
- B2HS: Build Your Own Timeline 101
- B2HS: Tips for a Great First Day